Multimodal international transportation of goods is carried out using a combination of different modes of transport in order to minimize delivery time and reduce cash costs.
R.V.S. Baltija operates in accordance with FIATA standards, and has the right to write a bill of lading FIATA FBL.
This makes it easier to transfer the ownership of the goods and make mutual contact between the client and the organization of a multi-modal international transport.
In addition, we provide:
• guaranteed deadlines multimodalngoy transportation;
• delivery of goods of varying complexity, including hazardous;
• quick calculation cost transportation on request;
• We have a good partnership with the representatives of the Baltic States and the CIS, which allows us to provide a flexible load-lifting prices
• our personal manager will answer any of your questions and see to your cargo from inquiry to delivery!